Geneva, Switzerland – 9 August 2021 – MSC Seashore has welcomed her first guests as MSC Cruises’ most innovative next-generation ship to-date became the 19th ship to join the line’s fleet, becoming its newest flagship.
Embarking guests in Barcelona, Spain, Marseille, France and Genoa, Italy on Friday, Saturday and Sunday respectively, more guests will be welcomed on board the first Seaside EVO ship today in Naples, Italy as part of her inaugural seven-night western Mediterranean itinerary. MSC Seashore will then call Messina in Sicily, for Taormina and Mount Etna, then on to Valetta in Malta, and then Barcelona, Marseille and back to Genoa. Discover the new ship here.
Following her summer season in the western Mediterranean, MSC Seashore will complete an 18-night transatlantic Grand Voyage cruise to Miami, U.S calling along her way. For more details on the Grand Voyage, see here.
Once in Miami, MSC Seashore will offer seven-night cruises with two different itineraries. The first, in the West Caribbean, calls Ocho Rios in Jamaica, George Town in the Cayman Islands, Cozumel in Mexico. The second, in the East Caribbean calls San Juan in Puerto Rico, Charlotte Amalie on the island of St Thomas, Puerto Plata in the Dominican Republic. Every cruise includes a call at Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve, MSC Cruises’ new private island in The Bahamas.
Some of the key highlights of MSC Cruises’ newest flagship include:
- Next-generation environmental technology to minimise the ship’s environmental footprint and ensuring even cleaner air emissions
- Cutting-edge air sanitation technology, Safe Air, developed by Fincantieri featuring UV-C lamps to eliminate viruses and bacteria to guarantee clean and safe air on board
- 13,000 sqm of outdoor space with a wide choice of outdoor bars and dining, pools and deck area for relaxing and sunbathing
- Six stunning swimming pools with enlarged poolside areas including a spectacular new Infinity Pool, two new Infinity Whirlpools and a new VR waterslide in the aquapark
- An expansive 540 metre-long waterfront promenade close to the water, ideal for grabbing a drink and al fresco dining or simply taking a stroll to enjoy the fresh sea air
- 11 different types of cabins and suites with balconies including the coveted aft suits, 50 terraced suites with extended balconies offering up to 15 sqm of private terrace and 32 different suites with outdoor private whirlpools
- The largest most luxurious MSC Yacht Club with an enhanced and extended pool area and sundeck offering 2,000 sqm of space
- A sublime creation, Danza del Mare: a work of art realized by VENINI, a point of excellence of Made in Italy, known the world over for the artistic and cultural excellence of its design works.
Danza del Mare has been created for the MSC Foundation – a symbol of the MSC Foundation’s efforts to protect the Sea.
- A gastronomic adventure with 18 bars and lounges, including 12 indoor and six outdoor venues, five specialty restaurants and four main dining restaurants
- The re-designed Chef’s Court on deck 8 - the go-to destination for eating and drinking, with a choice of five specialty restaurants and two bars, including a new alfresco dining area for the Butcher’s Cut
- Award-winning family activities and facilities with 98 hours of live entertainment for kids of all ages on each and every cruise
- A brand-new aft lounge, Le Cabaret Rouge, with original live entertainment every night
Find out more about MSC Seashore here