BOOK AND CRUISE WITH CONFIDENCE
THIS WINTER AND SUMMER 2022
PUTTING THE SAFETY OF OUR GUESTS AND CREW FIRST WITH MSC’S LEADING PROTOCOL
We’re ready to welcome you back on board our ships and to offer you safe and stress-free holidays and the best cruise experience
ALL GUESTS AND CREW
VACCINATED AND TESTED
PEACE OF MIND
AND AFTER THE CRUISE
A FULL EXPERIENCE TO MAKE
YOUR CRUISE SAFE & ENJOYABLE
DO YOU HAVE A FUTURE CRUISE CREDIT VOUCHER
CHECK OUT ALL THE USEFUL INFO TO RE-PLAN YOUR CRUISE
+ ONBOARD CREDIT?
For Frequently Asked Questions related to Health & Safety, please click here
My cruise has been cancelled: which benefits am I entitled to if I book my new cruise onboard any available confirmed itinerary?
For all cruises cancelled by MSC we will offer you:
• A Future Cruise Credit voucher equal to the value of the amount collected by MSC Cruises for the cancelled cruise, to be used for any future sailing, as per Terms and Conditions detailed in your voucher. In addition, you will receive an onboard credit (refundable and valid during any period of the year) for your onboard shopping. For all bookings related to cancelled cruises, MSC Cruises will issue a voucher with a value equal to the amount already paid to MSC Cruises, net of refunds, and will include the on board credit granted as a compensation for the cancelled cruise.
For bookings confirmed but not yet paid, MSC Cruises will issue a voucher with a value equal to the onboard credit granted as a compensation for the cancelled cruises. The voucher will be sent anyway, however, no future cruise credit will be shown as no payment has been received from MSC. Guests booked in single cabins will receive 50% of the standard onboard credit mentioned above, based on the length of their cruise. If you are entitled to any different compensation for your cancelled cruise, you will be informed via direct email or through your Travel Agent.
• Our guests will also have the possibility to benefit from our flexible booking conditions, to know more about our program please visit the section dedicated.
For any additional information please refer to our Contact Center or your Travel Agent.
I cancelled my cruise right before MSC Cruises communicated the cancellation decision. Will the compensation packages policy apply?
How and when will the Future Cruise Credit voucher be issued? Will it be sent to me?
If you booked through a travel agency, the voucher will be sent directly to the Travel Agent.
What will be the value of the Future Cruise Credit voucher?
For all bookings related to cancelled cruises, MSC Cruises will issue a voucher with a value equal to the amount already paid to MSC Cruises, net of refunds, and will include the on board credit granted as a compensation for the cancelled cruise.
For bookings confirmed but not yet paid, MSC Cruises will issue a voucher with a value equal to the onboard credit granted as a compensation for the cancelled cruises. The voucher will be sent anyway, however, no future cruise credit will be shown as no payment has been received from MSC .
Will the Future Cruise Credit be combinable with any promotion, including special rates and groups?
Is it possible to extend the validity of the Future Cruise Credit voucher?
Can I give my voucher to another person who wants to book ?
No. The Future Cruise Credit voucher is related to each specific booking which original sailing has been cancelled by MSC Cruises. It cannot be transferred. For vouchers related to groups, a voucher will be issued and sent to the travel agency.
Can I use the voucher for multiple cruises?
Once I decide when to schedule my next cruise, how should I proceed to activate the voucher and book a new cruise?
- If you booked directly with MSC through our Contact Centre or through our consumer website, please call our Contact Centre.
- If you booked through a travel agency, please get in touch directly with your travel agent. Be ready to provide your initial booking number as well as the new cruise date you’ve chosen.
Please consider that MSC Cruises is currently facing a high demand of requests. This might cause a delay in our standard services. We apologize for any inconvenience it may cause and thank you for your patience.
I have already redeemed my voucher for a new cruise which is now cancelled. What happens to it?
For such cases, you will once again be eligible for our Future Cruise Credit program as highlighted below:
- A new FCC voucher will be issued. Its value will be equal to the payment received by MSC Cruises, net of any refund.
- The new voucher will keep granting the same original onboard credit value, which is based on the length of the originally cancelled cruise. The onboard credit will be granted once and will be effective when the cruise will sail.
What if I have a Cruise & Fly package booked through MSC Cruises? Will it be included in the voucher value?
If I was originally traveling with a friend, and at the time of re-booking he/she doesn't want to travel, will he/she get a refund?
What is this additional onboard credit? How can it be used?
What happens if I want to book a more expensive cruise than the voucher value? Or a less expensive cruise?
Due to the global sanitary situation, are there specific travel conditions which I should be aware of before confirming my cruise?
What if I am unsure about my new date of cruising?
What happens to purchased pre-cruise items on a sailing that is now cancelled (ex. Shore excursions, spa, drink packages, etc.)?
What is your Health & Safety protocol?
What if I am not compliant with MSC Health and Safety Protocol Requirements?
Our guests who have booked directly with MSC can use our form, those who have booked via travel agency are kindly invited to refer to their travel agent.